You're going to love how lightweight and breathable our most popular Ezra Stripe baby carrier is for those hot days. The Ezra stripe baby wrap is white with dark grey stripes. This color is our #1 seller! Whether you are looking for a lightweight baby wrap carrier that makes it easier to get out of the house or you are just wanting to be hands-free while bonding with your baby, the Tuck and Bundle wrap is the perfect choice. They are so comfortable you'll want to wear it all day. We think they are pretty stylish too!
All Tuck and Bundle Collection baby wrap carriers are:
Made of lightweight 100% Lenzing Micromodal
Perfect for newborns 8-25 lbs (0-15 months old)
One-size for parents petite through plus size
Simple to use and comes with a beautiful instruction booklet
Included with an attached storage pocket and gift-ready cinch bag!
Made in America and Veteran-owned
Beautiful Gift Box Included
Each of our baby wraps are made with 100% luxurious Lenzing Micromodal (no cotton here!) which is ultra-lightweight, breathable, and cool-to-the touch. Micromodal makes our wraps perfect for summer babywearing but also great for any time of year.
Did you know baby wraps are great for bonding but have also been shown to soothe crying (43% less during the day and 51% less at night) as well as colic.
- Lightweight and Breathable
- Includes a beautiful step-by-step instruction manual
- Attached storage pocket for travel and gift-ready cinch bag included
- The perfect baby shower gift
- Designed to minimize crying and maximize comfort
- Made entirely in America and Veteran-Owned
- Made from our custom 100% Tencel™ MicroModal
- Babies: 8-25 lb (0-15 months old)
- Parents: fits petite to extended/plus-size
- Length: Approximately 6 Yards
- When in doubt see our FAQs or send an email to email@example.com
- Free Fit Checks and One-on-one Video Tutorials are available through email.
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low separately, no need to hang, do not iron.
- Product does not fade, pill, or stretch out.
- Tip: Use a lingerie bag for washing with other garments and dry by itself on low heat to prevent tangling and wrinkling.
WHY WE MADE IT
Our no-roll hemline and unique 2-way stretch (stretch for baby but stays snug around mama) makes it easier to put on and helps it stay in place for all day wearing. Beautiful rich colors, a vegan leather tag, and the perfect fit make our wrap not only functional but stylish.
Tuck and Bundle’s custom made Tencel™ Micromodal isn’t just cotton-free it’s 3x softer than cotton and cool-to-the-touch, lighter than air, and knit for strength and durability. Responsibly made in California and tested to meet ASTM, CPSIA, and CPSC standards. Sustainability to us is about quality of quantity purchases and our wraps are made to keep, wear all day, and even pass on, so go ahead have more babies, go crazy.
Designed in Texas to withstand the Texas heat, our wraps are lightweight and knit for breathability making it the most comfortable baby wrap in the world. Typically found in high-end activewear and intimates, Tencel™ MicroModal is known for its strength, luxe softness, and durability.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Did you know baby wraps are great for bonding but have been shown to soothe crying (43% less during the day and 51% less at night) as well as colic.
- We offer phone, text, and video chat support. One-on-one video tutorials take only 10 minutes and our educator will cater to your individual needs.
- Buying two is a great way to share your baby wrap with dad, leave one in the car, and even have a spare when one is being laundered.
- Add to any Baby Registry with a few clicks.
- Mom tested and approved, see our reviews.
- Video Tutorials available here.
Our 3x softer than cotton, lightweight, and stretchy, modal fabric gives you the breathability you need without the bulk.
Ethically sourced from the pulp of Austrian beechwood trees, Tencel® Micromodal is live-in comfortable and cool-to-the-touch.
Strong and Durable
Laboratory tested for strength and durability, our wraps comply with safety regulations and requirements.
Perfect All Year Round
Our wraps will keep you cool in the summer heat, but make cuddling up with babe in the winter even better.
Your Tuck and Bundle wrap arrives in a gift-ready cinch bag with a beautiful step-by-step instruction manual, nursing instruction, and tips for wearing your precious babe.
Designed for mom, perfect for dad, best for baby.
The Tuck and Bundle baby wrap is both stylish and functional whether you’re going out or just staying in.
What is Tencel™ Micromodal?
When can I start using my wrap and up to what age can my baby be worn?
Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
Can I wear twins in my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
How do I take care of my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
Where can I find video tutorials?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love it so much
After a week in the NICU, I was worried my tiny 5lb 13oz girl might not fit well in the tuck & bundle. She fits PERFECTLY and hasn’t slept this well since we got home. I also feel so much better having both of my hands free...never thought I’d appreciate it as much as I do. My husband and I are both larger, and we still have plenty of room to tie it off. We love it!!!
This wrap is so light and breathable! It has held up to several washes. I’m so happy with my purchase and may buy more.
My baby is ten days old and I’ve used this a lot already! It’s perfect for those fussy times when you just can’t get them to settle. He usually falls asleep within minutes of putting him in here, and sleeps through all kinds of activities just as snug as a bug in a rug. The light fabric is perfect for our hot 90* summers and I’ve worn it outside and stayed comfy. I’m glad I chose this brand for its lightweight fabric. The Ezra stripe is a really cute print and looks good with just about anything.
I discovered this wrap through one of those sponsored ads while playing on Facebook at 3am, pregnant, when I couldn't sleep. I bought it and I'm so glad I did. I was able to do so much around the house while wearing my baby. I wore him while I did laundry, the dishes, made lunch, etc. It's so comfortable to wear. I never felt overly hot (aside from the baby's body warmth). I absolutely loved it. I never wore it out of the house due to the pandemic and staying home with baby. But I imagine it would be awesome to use.