Whether you are looking for a lightweight baby wrap carrier that makes it easier to get out of the house or you are just wanting to be hands-free while bonding with your baby, the Tuck and Bundle wrap is the perfect choice. They are so comfortable you'll want to wear it all day. We think they are pretty stylish too!
All Tuck and Bundle Collection baby wrap carriers are:
Made of lightweight 100% Lenzing Micromodal
Perfect for newborns 8-25 lbs (0-15 months old)
One-size for parents petite through plus size
Simple to use and comes with a beautiful instruction booklet
Included with an attached storage pocket and gift-ready cinch bag!
Made in America and Veteran-owned
Each of our baby wraps are made with 100% luxurious Lenzing Micromodal (no cotton here!) which is ultra-lightweight, breathable, and cool-to-the touch. Micromodal makes our wraps perfect for summer babywearing but also great for any time of year.
- Lightweight and Breathable
- Includes a beautiful step-by-step instruction manual
- Attached storage pocket for travel and gift-ready cinch bag included
- The perfect baby shower gift
- Designed to minimize crying and maximize comfort
- Made entirely in America and Veteran-Owned
- Made from our custom 100% Tencel™ MicroModal
- Babies: 8-25 lb (0-15 months old)
- Parents: fits petite to extended/plus-size
- Length: Approximately 6 Yards
- When in doubt see our FAQs or send an email to email@example.com
- Free Fit Checks and One-on-one Video Tutorials are available through email.
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low separately, no need to hang, do not iron.
- Product does not fade, pill, or stretch out.
- Tip: Use a lingerie bag for washing with other garments and dry by itself on low heat to prevent tangling and wrinkling.
WHY WE MADE IT
Our no-roll hemline and unique 2-way stretch (stretch for baby but stays snug around mama) makes it easier to put on and helps it stay in place for all day wearing. Beautiful rich colors, a vegan leather tag, and the perfect fit make our wrap not only functional but stylish.
Tuck and Bundle’s custom made Tencel™ Micromodal isn’t just cotton-free it’s 3x softer than cotton and cool-to-the-touch, lighter than air, and knit for strength and durability. Responsibly made in California and tested to meet ASTM, CPSIA, and CPSC standards. Sustainability to us is about quality of quantity purchases and our wraps are made to keep, wear all day, and even pass on, so go ahead have more babies, go crazy.
Designed in Texas to withstand the Texas heat, our wraps are lightweight and knit for breathability making it the most comfortable baby wrap in the world. Typically found in high-end activewear and intimates, Tencel™ MicroModal is known for its strength, luxe softness, and durability.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Did you know baby wraps are great for bonding but have been shown to soothe crying (43% less during the day and 51% less at night) as well as colic.
- We offer phone, text, and video chat support. One-on-one video tutorials take only 10 minutes and our educator will cater to your individual needs.
- Buying two is a great way to share your baby wrap with dad, leave one in the car, and even have a spare when one is being laundered.
- Add to any Baby Registry with a few clicks.
- Mom tested and approved, see our reviews.
- Video Tutorials available here.
Our 3x softer than cotton, lightweight, and stretchy, modal fabric gives you the breathability you need without the bulk.
Ethically sourced from the pulp of Austrian beechwood trees, Tencel® Micromodal is live-in comfortable and cool-to-the-touch.
Strong and Durable
Laboratory tested for strength and durability, our wraps comply with safety regulations and requirements.
Perfect All Year Round
Our wraps will keep you cool in the summer heat, but make cuddling up with babe in the winter even better.
Your Tuck and Bundle wrap arrives in a gift-ready cinch bag with a beautiful step-by-step instruction manual, nursing instruction, and tips for wearing your precious babe.
Designed for mom, perfect for dad, best for baby.
The Tuck and Bundle baby wrap is both stylish and functional whether you’re going out or just staying in.
What is Tencel™ Micromodal?
When can I start using my wrap and up to what age can my baby be worn?
Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
Can I wear twins in my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
How do I take care of my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
Where can I find video tutorials?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s soft, the color is beautiful, and my baby is really comfy in it!
We welcomed our daughter in February. For a shower gift I received a similar wrap. I tried it once and hated it. It was thick, bulky and not what I imagined it to be like. A friend has a tuck and bundle not only is it super cute but, comfortable breathable and fits perfectly in my diaper bag. I want one in every color now!
I love this wrap, the color is beautiful. I got lavender grey. The fabric is a lot lighter than my boba wrap so I don't get as hot. I had a small tear in the first wrap and they sent me a new one immediately, great customer service too.
I waited until she was 4 weeks old to get this and omgggg life changing. I should have sooner. It’s so easy to put on, especially when my 1 year old is needing my attention, it allows me to be hands free. We are having some reflux issues and it’s so nice to be able to hold her close/upright and still be able to do laundry, dishes, mom things lol. Also tosses in the diaper bag super easy without taking up space!! Thank you for making such a great carrier!!
This is so easy to use- I can quickly tie it on and my baby loves it. I feel secure with her in it and we don’t get hot! I love that I’m supporting a local & small business!!!