Whether you are looking for a lightweight baby wrap carrier that makes it easier to get out of the house or you are just wanting to be hands-free while bonding with your baby, the Tuck and Bundle wrap is the perfect choice. They are so comfortable you'll want to wear it all day. We think they are pretty stylish too!
All Tuck and Bundle Collection baby wrap carriers are:
Made of lightweight and cool-to-the-touch 100% Tencel™ Modal
Perfect for newborns 8-35 pounds (approx. 0-18 months old)
One-size for parents petite through plus size!
Simple to use and comes with a beautiful instruction booklet
Included with an attached storage pocket and gift-ready cinch bag!
Made in America and Veteran-owned
Beautiful Gift Box Included in every order!
Hip Healthy certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Babies: 8-35 lbs (0-18 months old)
- Parents: fits petite to extended/plus-size
- Length: Approximately 6 Yards
- When in doubt see our FAQs or send an email to email@example.com
- Free Fit Checks and one-on-one video tutorials are available through email and FB/Instagram messenger.
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry low separately, no need to hang, do not iron.
- Product does not fade, pill, or stretch out.
- Tip: Use a lingerie bag for washing with other garments and dry alone on low heat to prevent tangling and wrinkling.
- We do not recommend chemical stain remover unless diluting and washing immediately after spot treating.
WHY WE MADE IT
Our no-roll hemline and unique 2-way stretch (stretch for baby but stays snug around mama) makes it easier to put on and helps it stay in place for all day wearing. Beautiful rich colors, a vegan leather tag, and the perfect fit make our wrap not only functional but stylish.
Tuck and Bundle’s custom made Tencel™ Micromodal isn’t just cotton-free it’s 3x softer than cotton and cool-to-the-touch, lighter than air, and knit for strength and durability. Responsibly made in California and tested to meet ASTM, CPSIA, and CPSC standards. Sustainability to us is about quality of quantity purchases and our wraps are made to keep, wear all day, and even pass on, so go ahead have more babies, go crazy.
Designed in Texas to withstand the Texas heat, our wraps are lightweight and knit for breathability making it the most comfortable baby wrap in the world. Typically found in high-end activewear and intimates, Tencel™ MicroModal is known for its strength, luxe softness, and durability.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Did you know baby wraps are great for bonding but have been shown to soothe crying (43% less during the day and 51% less at night) as well as colic.
- We offer phone, text, and video chat support. One-on-one video tutorials take only 10 minutes and our educator will cater to your individual needs.
- Buying two is a great way to share your baby wrap with dad, leave one in the car, and even have a spare when one is being laundered.
- Add to any Baby Registry with a few clicks.
- Mom tested and approved, see our reviews.
- Video Tutorials available here.
Our 3x softer than cotton, lightweight, and stretchy, modal fabric gives you the breathability you need without the bulk.
Ethically sourced from the pulp of Austrian beechwood trees, Tencel® Micromodal is live-in comfortable and cool-to-the-touch.
Strong and Durable
Laboratory tested for strength and durability, our wraps comply with safety regulations and requirements.
Perfect All Year Round
Our wraps will keep you cool in the summer heat, but make cuddling up with babe in the winter even better.
Your Tuck and Bundle wrap arrives in a gift-ready cinch bag with a beautiful step-by-step instruction manual, nursing instruction, and tips for wearing your precious babe.
Designed for mom, perfect for dad, best for baby.
The Tuck and Bundle baby wrap is both stylish and functional whether you’re going out or just staying in.
What is Tencel™ Micromodal?
When can I start using my wrap and up to what age can my baby be worn?
Can I wear my baby facing forward or on my back?
Can I wear twins in my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
How do I take care of my Tuck and Bundle wrap?
Where can I find video tutorials?
This is awesome and was such a blessing for me and my baby boy. It took me a minute to figure out the wrap but once I did it was truly awesome
Great carrier made with quality material. We had a similar style wrap that would loosen up as we moved. The Tuck & Bundle is great for when either mom or dad wear it. Also, the end pocket is great design and convenient.
This is a great wrap! The quality is amazing and as soon as I put my baby in it, she calms down and goes to sleep within minutes. Love that this company is veteran owned. Made for an easy to decision to purchase!
I have not utilized my wrap yet however the box and the packaging was so beautifully done and so personalized. My father was a Vietnam Veteran and he passed last year so any opportunity to support other veterans and for a grandbaby after his namesake I am over the moon with excitement. I will be sure to take pictures as soon as I can.
I'm a mom of 7 littles and had always hated wrap carriers. I gave this Tuck & Bundle carrier a try and LOVE it and so does my baby! I actually own 2 now! It's so soft & comfortable to wear and doesn't pull on my back or shoulders. My #1 reason for buying Tuck & Bundle was that it's USA made and #2 was it being a veteran owned company!